1989 Toyota MR2 Supercharged
Currently disassembled, awaiting 3S-GTE buildup. The following list is what the car will eventually be sporting:
- 2.1 liter engine (5S block, with 3S crankshaft and cylinder head)
- HKS 272/264 camshafts, cylinder head otherwise stock.
- Endyn/Wiseco pistons
- Cunningham 4340 forged rods
- HKS GT-RS turbocharger
- Air-to-air intercooler in engine bay with ducting from below the car
- Motec ECU
- 5-speed manual transmission and Kaaz differential with auxiliary oil cooler and fan
- Red exterior/Black interior
- Air conditioning
- TRD Race springs / Koni Sport shocks
- TRD brakeline kit
- Porterfield R4S brake pads
- TRD suspension bushing kit
- TRD short shifter
- Custom 3" stainless downpipe and exhaust
- Volk TE-37 or SSR Type C wheels for street (hopefully x8 or x9 out back, to get some bigger tires fitted)
Afterward, I will probably fit an Aquamist water injection system.
Eventually, if all goes well, I might do some headwork and other modifications to free up some more horsepower. I am also planning to rework the suspension a bit, to get more stroke up front and better braking all around.